
Sorry it has been a while since I last posted. I bought myself a computer for Christmas, because I started taking classes last semester online to finish some classes to get into nursing school. On Jan. 29th I graduated from my CNA class. I took the state test on Feb. 23rd and I passed. I am legal to help patients:) Well just today I got a phone call for an interview to move upstairs to be a CNA. I work at Del Webb Hospital in the kitchen right now. We have a new wing opening up and the position is in the new tower, with all the brand new stuff so cool. I will keep you all posted on the interview. I just figured out how to put pictures on the blog today. Bear with me still learning a ton about computers.
1 comment:
Yeah! about time for a new post and congrats on the job interview.
Love Ya
Post a Comment