Sorry I haven't posted in a few months my sister Mandy is gonna be so excited that I finally updated my post. My sister nadine and my boyfriend Johnny and myself moved into a house in the beginning of October. We needed a place for our 3 dogs to run around in they love the backyard, it is huge. We have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with an outside attached laundry/storage room. We can actually spread out and enjoy the space, we were just too cramped in the singlewide trailer where we were at. We live at 35th ave. and Cholla, Which is less then a few blocks from the house that I lived in when i went to high school. Well I finally finished my school classes for this semester. This next semester I am going to put my name on the nursing school waiting lists. I am going to be taking many spanish speaking classes in the meantime so that I can be fluent in the language and communicate with the many patients that I come in contact with. So those of you that know the language.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
New Place
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You were right, I am so excited that you have updated your blog. I love it and the pictures. The stockings are so cute.
Post a Comment