Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just a post


Today is April 1st. so Happy April Fool's Day, that doesn't sound quite right but Merry April Fool's Day doesn't sound any better. Well whichever it is I wish that for you. Today is also my sis Tami and Jaime's wedding anniversary. Just a random picture of my baby. I am also counting down the days till my last day in the kitchen, I have been anticipating the move upstairs a little nervous because I have never been a CNA before. Well I have been very busy with my English and Anatomy and physiology class they are both very time consuming. I hate English and writing essay's it takes me forever to think of how I want to write something, my mind just goes blank. My Anatomy class is crazy hard too not only do I have to know 250 muscles in the body I have to know the appearance at a cellular level and how everything works when contracted and stimulated it is so much to remember and that is just 2 chapters then I have to know the brain and the whole nervous system. May 1st all of my classes will be done until Aug. I am looking forward to only working 3 days a week this will leave me with a lot more time to study.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

What a cute picture of Kamalani