Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getting older







Well I just turned 30 on Sunday. I feel so old, i have had many gray hairs since I was 19, but just recently I have noticed that on the backs of my hand that I am getting age spots :( I feel old some days too my body aches and my feet always hurt. Well on to other news, my sister Tami is having another boy, man everyone I know is having a boy there has to be something in the water. Lol. Well they want to keep the same in initials of Zane's so the baby is going to be Zander Matthew Cabrera. I am so excited to be an aunt again. She is due sometime towards the end of Sept. I am loving my job as a CNA and I am now getting used to the many days off in a row. The dogs love it too. They are such bums with me they love to just lay on the couch with me and sleep. The last picture is all of the babies sleeping on the couch they love to cuddle with ya when you sleep they are too cute

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had fun on Sunday.