Sunday, June 14, 2009
Still hanging in there.
Sorry that it has been so long since my last post. Still working 3 days a week and still enjoying having my 4 days off in a row. have started and almost finished the "Twilight" series in the past 3 weeks, finishing number 4 soon. I really enjoyed them, did not think I would but the first 2 books I just could not put down. This next semester is going to be crazy with school and studying for my NETS(nurse entrance test). I am hopefully going to be able to go through Banner for Nursing school. The will pay for everything I just have to give them 3 years after. Which is not all that bad I need to start somewhere so that I can acquire the experience. Well other then that not much has been happening just taking it easy and enjoying life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment