Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Well I am still here. I went with my sister Nadine and my boyfriend to sunsplash 2 days ago. I am tan over 70% of my body except the places that normally do not see sun but that are exposed when you wear a bathing suit. Like my entire back and my upper thighs by the bathing suit line like by my butt. I am in so much pain when I sit down and lean against something. Yes I was a little stupid and did not put any sunscreen on because I wanted a tan and that did happen except those few small places. LOL! Other than that I have worked a few extra hours at work, and have been playing cards and board games with my family on my summer break. School starts in just under a month, and I am looking forward to completing the last few classes before nursing school. I love spending time with my nephew, he is getting so big and is learning many things he is still shy at times but I love how cute that he getting. I look forward to meeting my next nephew Zander in just under 2 months and seeing how cute he is. Well better get going just thought I would check in with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have had fun playing cards with you guys.
yes, You were quite red, so I know it hurt, but it was fun.
Post a Comment