Sunday, June 20, 2010

Alot has happened!!!

Well since my last post which was not too long ago alot has changed. I have decided to change my career not to far off still in the medical field. I am going to be a sonographer (ultra sound tech). They still make as much as a registered nurse but not all the direct patient care and the responsibilities of passing meds. They are still very important in that the are a vital role in medical diagnosis' and still work with the patients. Arizona has changed the requirements and a person does not need a prior degree in medicine to go into this field. I need a few classes and I will be cramming them in this next semester. I normally take 6 credits in a semester but need to take 10.5 this next semester to post my application by Feb. 15th of 2011. Johnny has decided to start school next semester in Jan. in that a career opportunity has come about to help his cousin remodel a new hotel that he has purchased and will be out of town for that. Nadine is back in town and we have missed her so much and have enjoyed hanging out and playing cards once more. My work has given me the opportunity to work as much overtime in the next month or two so I will be working 11 hour days starting tomorrow. So my summer vacation I have opted to work a ton of hours so much fun. Well I will be able to take a great vacation in the fall. gotta go, I will catch you up on all the news again soon.

No comments: