Saturday, June 5, 2010

Update

My boyfriend Johnny and I live in our own apartment by Metrocenter. We enjoy having our own place, although we miss all of the late nights playing cards with Nadine and hanging out trying all the new dinner recipes that Nadine has tried out on us. Nadine is living in Mississippi, and looking for work. We wish her the best but still miss her as well. Well I am excited to be out of school for the summer and when I go back in the fall I will be finishing my last class which is microbiology then i will have all my classes done except for the nursing program. I plan on going to nursing school through Banner Health. And becoming a nurse at Del Webb Hospital. Johnny is also starting school this fall, he will be starting with his prereq's but will like to go to school for hotel management. He is very excited to start school and cannot wait to see if he likes it. I am working in the surgery department at Del Webb and enjoy the experiences that I am recieving that will only help me to be a better Nurse. Johnny just had an interview for the same department, actually the same job just a different shift. He will find out next week if he gets the job, we are all keeping our fingers crossed. Well our dog Kamalani is enjoying her new place as well she is so housebroken and even wakes me up to go outside. We have lived here for a month now and she has not even made one mistake. She does miss having other dogs around but still is crazy about the ball and toys and will play fetch until you get tired. Sorry this post is so long just one more thing, Johnny's brother invited him to go to Hawaii to hang out with him and to talk to his cousin about a possible job that he can do on a vacation in around October. Then I will be able to go to Hawaii with him on this next trip if everything works out. I just wanted to post a few pics from his trip he loved it. Johnny was born in Hawaii and lived there til he was about 14 then his family moved to California. He has not been back to Hawaii in like 25 years and was very scared to fly but still enjoyed his vacation.
Johnny watches The Dog the Bounty Hunter because it remides him of the Islands. On his trip he saw the Dog going down the streets on a bounty so he went to the office but they were out so he took a picture of their store.
This is his grandparents grave site. He never made it back when the passed so his brother took him there he enjoyed this, it meant so much to him.
This is an awesome view from Johnny's brother's apartment where he was staying.


This Johnny and his brother. He loved his trip and is excited to go back there on another vacation towards the end of this year.


This is a mountain called China man's hat. Which it really does look like it.












No comments: