Sunday, February 6, 2011
Medical Update and School
Well everything went good for my endoscopy, no cancers, no ulcers, and no H. pylori bacteria. I have been diagnosed with GIRDs which is gastrointestinal reflux disorder. Basically I get to take prilosec for the rest of my life. Still working on the other medical issues. School has already started about 4 weeks ago. I just finished my midterm in my 8 week class and I am passing that class with flying colors. I am also taking my last biology which is microbiology and I am loving it and have a 99% in the class right now, that will change after the midterm. I have decided on going back upstairs at work and be caring for patients once again. I will be going to nursing school soon and want to be working with the patients and I miss working only 3 twelve hour shifts a week. This will give me more time for studying and less days of stress so therefore I will be able to keep my sanity. Last but not least Johnny and I have decided to stay put where we are at, yes I know a little bit of a drive but we will not have to do the drive twice a day anymore. So with my financial aid I will be fixing up our place and making it feel more like a home instead of a transitioning place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment