Saturday, April 30, 2011
School is finally over!!!!
Well with the lack of sleep and having to work these past two days, I finally did it and passed my finals. YEAH! So I have finished all classes needed for nursing school and now I need to get my application in and have till the end of June to do this. I have a few appointments that I need to make in order to complete this and will start working on this next week. A few months ago I started working upstairs at the hospital on the tele unit again to work with patients and get the experiences needed while going to nursing school. I am enjoying the 3 days of work each week granite they are long 12 hour days but enjoy having the extra days off with less stress. All else is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment