Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Life is just too BUSY
Well a ton has happened since my last post just a little catch up. I do not have PCOS, my moles were not cancerous. I not sure about the elbow surgery. I ended up having gallstones, so I had my gallbladder removed in the middle of August. Finished my packet for nursing school will turn that in soon. I started school and am halfway done at the moment getting A's in both classes at the moment hope it can stay that way. I will be working the night shift soon, which is a good thing been wanting nights for sometime now. I will be putting my other half through CNA school after the holidays. Then hopefully we can work the same days and always have the same four days off together. Well I guess that will not last a very long time as I will hopefully be in nursing school with in the next 3 to 8 months. I am very excited to be having another nephew named Zyler Marshall. He will be here sometime in the beginning of the new year. I have already told Tami, that I can only watch 1 or 2 of the boys not all 3 at the same time ever. Partly because I will lose my mind. Well until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment