Friday, February 3, 2012
Catch up cuz life is too busy!
So for those that do not know, me and my other half have moved in with my parents and are renting a house out in Laveen. I have also switched hospitals due to the far drive. I work at Banner Estrella Medical Center. I am hoping to be starting nursing school this summer at Chamberlin College. I have recently visited the eye doctors again to get contacts, and all is good. I went to the dentist as well because I have a few teeth that needed to be pulled since I will never get a crown again. The Dentist was not happy about this but I put my foot down and insisted. I have had many issues for a while. I go in on Feb 14th to have both teeth pulled. They also want me to spend $600 on a mouthguard at night because I grind my teeth. Yeah that isn't happening, went to Wally World and got a mouth guard in the sporting section for $5 Yeah even if I grinded through that one in a month it would still be cheaper. After all my dentist work-ups I need to visit with my primary care doctor to inform her that the pain in my elbows is still there and hurting more than ever. Hopefully she will let me visit a doctor that can fix that issue. Everything else is great doing good in school getting an A in Culture and Diversity in the Health Care Field. And in Human Pathophysiology I am getting a B.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad that you are doing good in school and that you are getting all our doctors visits in. Miss playing cards with ya!
Post a Comment