Thursday, March 29, 2012
Now you see me soon you won't!!!
Starting this Sunday April fool's day I will be going on a diet and working out. So soon I will hopefully be looking thinner and you won't be seeing the excess pounds that I have been carrying around with me. My work has a free Zumba class in a couple of weeks, looking forward to that. This weekend me and Johnny are home together all weekend even thought the weigh in is Sunday we plan on getting out and running or lets just say walking fast around the ducky pond by our house. lol Me and Johnny have decided to bet an Ipad to the winner of the most weight lost between the two of us. We both could use it but ultimately it will be the winner's. I haven't posted many pictures on my blog not sure if I even remember how, hopefully the next picture I post, will be a skinnier me. Hopefully in the one hundreds (onederland as called on biggest loser). Everything else is good still plugging along in school and helping out with my nephews when I can and taking it easy whenever possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that will be fun to have an ipad...hope you win! If you need help with posting a pic let me know!
Post a Comment